TECNinox has extensive experience
in the design, supply, installation and validation of purified water, and
systems of storage and distribution food industry WFI. Storage tanks and piping
systems of distribution are potential sources of contamination, in particular
by bacteria. The good practices of systems of storage and distribution food
industry and proper maintenance regimes are needed to minimize problems.
Various methods can be used to prevent the deterioration of the quality during storage and distribution of water in systems of storage and distribution food industry.
systems of storage and distribution food industry high purity TECNinox are designed in compliance with cGMP guidelines and comply with the rules and regulations governing the manufacture medicinal product in various regional Pharmacopoeia, for example USP, EP and JP.
Key criteria for purified water (PW) - (HPW) and water for injections (WFI) loops
• There is no stagnant conditions and areas of low flow.
• Temperature control.
• proper slope of the pipeline in order to ensure good drainage.
• Surface finish stainless steel with appropriate surface roughness in order to avoid the accumulation of nutrients and biofilm.
• No area deadlegs.
• sanitizing or sterilizing tank and loop.
• Storage tank protected by 0.2 micron hydrophobic filter vent.
• Instrumentation and adequate monitoring equipment.