Universal dipping system for fresh fruit treatment which avoids anti-oxidation, like brown or black discoloration effects. It universal dipping system for fresh fruit treatment is suitable for the treatment of apples, pears, kiwis, pineapples, melons, oranges, etc and other fruits in their whole and cut varieties. Thanks to the optional units of the measuring system for conductivity value and dosing system for freshness retainer, the tank is an excellent help in fruits processing which require shelf-life extension.
The universal dipping system for fresh fruit treatment in a freshness retainer which is able to protect its fragrance and color avoiding the risk of oxidation. The system has been designed to use the minimum quantity of water in the main tank and therefore the percentage of freshness retainer, guaranteeing 4-5 minutes of fruit dipping.
The tank and the conveyor belts have been studied for a fast and
effective cleaning and maintenance, reducing the costs of manpower to a
The universal dipping system for fresh fruit treatment is composed of:
1. Universal dipping tank;
2. Dipping conveyor belt for fruits,
3. Conveyor belt for fruits;
4. Tank for water recirculation and pump;
5. Air blower unit;
6. Measuring system for conductivity value and control;
7. Dosing system to dose freshness retainer
The universal dipping system for fresh fruit treatment made in stainless steel AISI 304 with the exception of the commercial material.
- Low water quantity for treatment;
- possibility to wash both floating and not floating fruit;
- adjustable washing time;
- available on wheels to make it easily moveable;
- Available options: measuring system for water conductivity value and dosing system for freshness retainer.