Cama Group is able to supply both packaging machines and robots that are specifically engineered for the packaging business. The Cama robotic applications feature optimal, fast and gentle-handling solution that proved not to damage products, even the most delicate ones, and the special Smart Vision System that optimizes the management of the product by automatically selecting products according to pre-established dimension and arrival speed. Cama complete flexible lines show-case Cama’s latest Break-through generation (BTG) systems features. The impressive features of the new Break-through generation (BTG) systems models are the reasons why Cama has been able to make a step change in innovation in secondary packaging machinery.
The very latest technological innovations by CAMA Group mark a milestone in Research & Development, raising the standards in packaging automation.
FOTO DI BREAK-THROUGH GENERATION (BTG) SYSTEMS
• Higher Hygiene Standard:
- No hollow body;
- No horizontal surfaces;
- No water/dust/dirt retention;
- No tie wraps;
- Easily identifiable contamination;
- Easy cleaning.
• Open Profile:
- No bundled cabling (ICR, Integrated Cable Routing).
• Safe «Easy Entry» and Ergonomics:
- Zero «unsafe» Access;
- Increased accessibility.
• Flexible Frame and Reduced Footprint:
- Flexible modular configuration to better suit machine and factory layout requirements;
- Cabinet-free technology;
- Optimization of floorspace.
• Energy Saving Engineering:
- Optimized system design and components selection to reduce energy consumption.