Fraz. Cappelli, 33/B - 12040 Ceresole d'Alba (CUNEO) (ITALY)
GAI was founded in 1946 in Pinerolo (TO) by Giacomo Gai. In 1959 the company's headquarters were moved to Trofarello (TO). Since 1972 the company has been run by the founder's sons, Carlo and Battista. In 1985 the entire business was moved to its new location in Ceresole d'Alba (CN). In 2000, the third generation of the family joined the company. Ever since it was set up, GAI has been dedicated to the construction of machines for the bottling of quality wines.
Construction of machines for the bottling industry
Bottling of quality wines