ALTECH offers a wide range of completely customised automatic labellers and labelling systems to meet the needs of many industrial sectors such as food & beverage, chemicals, cosmetics, pharma and the component industry. For printing and applying labels, ALTECH has designed the ALcode systems, which enable customers to print and apply labels, in any position, on both stationary and moving products.
Depending on the type of product and application, the ALcode systems can be fitted with the following applicators:
• Air-jet applicator for moving products
• Tamp applicator for contact labelling of stationary products
• Swinging roller applicator for contact labelling of products moving at high speed
• Multi-format swinging-plate application system, for applying labels of different sizes
• Rotary arm applicator for front/ back and/or corner labelling of both stationary and moving products
Print&Apply version with rotary arm for front labelling of jar packs
This specific configuration is suitable for labelling boxes and packs which normally need a front label with an identification bar code and variable data such as lot number, expiry date, and more.
In a typical application on thermoshrinked packs of jars containing sauce, the ALcode system is supplied with a SATO printer (for printing identification barcodes) and a rotary arm applicator.
The ALcode is installed directly on the packaging line and, thanks to its light rotary arm and application pad air-jet, it reaches a speed of over 25 packs per minute, while ensuring consistently high levels of label positioning accuracy.
Finally, all machine parameters can be displayed and managed according to the applicator using a colour touchscreen display.
For further information
www.altech.it – email@example.com