– excluding the slewing rings which are protected by a special stainless steel casing, all the other parts are in stainless steel or plastic, making the machine suitable for external washing.
– the housings where the pistons slide are easily removable allowing quickly pistons disassembling for maintenance
– the movement of the capping pistons is obtained through a simple inclined disc without the use of cams and bearings
– the Pick & Place rotation is controlled by the piston body to have a perfect syncronization
– the machine can be supplied with double chutes to avoid production stoppages in case of jamming due to defective caps
– for ultra clean application is available a water lubrication version
– the crowner can be installed on a monobloc base with a filler or in a stand-alone version on its own base.