Precision, reliability and practicality
These are among the main features that the producers of detergents, cleaners and washing products require to the bottling plants for particularly foamy products, which are not easy to pack.
Thanks to the use of automatic and flexible processes, the new range of HYPER CLEAN compact fillers by Enoberg is the ideal solution for filling detergents and cleaners, as, with the same machine, it is possible to bottle both viscous and foamy products in a wide range of formats in PET containers.
From the filling system with high-precision flow meters installed next to every valve to the particular constructive solution of the filling valve, Enoberg machines offer the advantage of bottling a wide range of products. Other added values are reduced costs and maintenance and fast format and product changeover operations.
Quality and simplicity
The household cleaning industry is careful to meet the consumers’ requirements of hygiene, quality and cleanliness and to offer products in practical and economic containers, such as the plastic ones (both rigid and flexible), that nowadays represent 90% of the packaging used in this sector.
In Spain, the company Pons Quimicas S.L has built its own success thanks to a wide range of products for the household cleaning and laundry detergents. To ensure quality and versatility in the bottling of foamy and viscous products, the Spanish company has recently turned to Enoberg for the supply of a monobloc from the HEVF range.
All advantages of the HEVF range
- innovative bottling system with flow meter, suitable for filling foamy products (various detergents, cleaners, softeners, etc.), as well as products with a different viscosity
- fast format changeover of the bottle guide equipment
- all parts that come into direct contact with the product are made of AISI 316L stainless steel
- system equipped with a small tank positioned in the center of the filling carousel and certified for the pressurization
- 15” touch screen control panel for an easy analysis of the operating status
- parameters of each format with control from HMI
- dummy bottles with automatic insertion for ensuring a fast product changeover and a reduction of the operator’s intervention
- compact frame for a smaller space within the bottling line and reduced transport cost
- great quality/price ratio